These stunning poufs are made in Morocco from cactus silk ( Sabra ) , a vegetable fibers found in the long agave cactus. They are then dyed with all natural dyes and hand woven on a loom.
When stuffed, they measure approximately 60cm x 60cm x 20cm (24in x 24in x 8 inches)
These are so great to add a punch of color to your living room, outdoors or children's rooms.
- Use them as a floor cushion, sofa cushion, or foot rest… the possibilities are endless!
- Material: Sabra cactus silk.
- All our pouffes come unfilled to save space on transportation
- The pouffes are easy to fill with the large zipper at the bottom
- All sorts of materials can be used: cotton, wool, recycled fabrics, straw, polystyrene balls. Polyfil is recommended too for filling , available on Amazon.